HAND invests in neighborhoods, provides housing solutions, and builds partnerships to improve the lives and build community in Hamilton County.
HAND improves lives and builds community in Hamilton County by:
- Investing in Neighborhoods:
- Redevelop historic buildings.
- Preserve quality, affordable housing by helping homeowners make necessary repairs.
- Increase volunteer activities by supporting community service projects and revitalization initiatives.
- Providing Housing Solutions:
- Develop permanent affordable rental properties for seniors and families.
- Contribute to the county initiative to develop housing options for victims of domestic violence.
- Measure progress made by our tenants towards their goals of healthy living
- Building Partnerships:
- Facilitate training opportunities so that individuals can receive pre-purchase counseling and financial education.
- Develop public awareness campaigns to promote housing affordability and help meet the needs of low income residents.