HAND’s seventh-annual Suburban Housing Conference is scheduled for 8:30 a.m. Friday, Aug. 27, 2021, at the Embassy Suites by Hilton Conference Center in Noblesville.
Early-bird registration will open July 1.
This conference has a unique focus on balanced, attainable housing development in the suburbs. It is time well spent with plenty of opportunities for networking and learning—with some inspiration thrown in for good measure.
This year, organizers are accepting proposals for conference sessions and panels. Fill out the form below and click “submit” to share your expertise or suggest a topic you would like to explore.
We are encouraging non-traditional topics and panelists. Some ideas include:
- The future of suburban re-development
- How to refresh an aging housing stock
- Code based form – zoning reform
- Tax caps’ impact on suburban and rural growth
- Meeting Workforce Needs with Housing
- Equity in suburban housing
For information about conference sponsorship opportunities, please email Executive Director Andrea Davis.