What could possibly come out of a conference? Well, read on to see how the 2015 Neighborhoods NOW Conference helped inform HAND’s strategy in 2016.
Sign up now to Volunteer or Sponsor one of the groups charged with carrying the agenda into 2016. These include:
- Housing Advisory Council
- Shelter Task Force – Continue the work of the Sheltering Task Force
- Affordability and Policy Committee – Look at the Impediments to Fair Housing Analysis set to be completed in 2016. Here is a link to the previous report, published in 2010.
- Hamilton County – Council on Aging (Administered by CICOA)
- Business & Housing – Formerly the Growth Steering Committee
- Education and Training – Awareness Raising Campaign
- Sustainability – Quality of Life Features, Gateways, Gardens, Storm water Treatment, Public Art & Transit