Tentatively titled Hot Topics in Housing, HAND’s seventh-annual Suburban Housing Conference is scheduled for 8:30 a.m. Friday, Aug. 27, 2021, at the Embassy Suites in Noblesville.
This year, HAND Inc. is accepting session proposals and suggestions from you!
Professionals attending previous conferences included elected officials, local stakeholders, local nonprofits, for-profit housing developers, lenders, contractors and property managers.
We are seeking presenters to lead conversations on hot topics in suburban housing, such as:
- Housing our local workforce
- Attainable options
- Suburban transportation
- Quality of life
- Suburban challenges like HOAs, aging housing stock and sprawl
- Diversity & Equity
Criteria for presenters:
- Presentations will be with all those in attendance (not a break-out)
- Please state clear objectives of your presentation or panel
- New and non-traditional ideas are encouraged!
Fill out the form here and submit it to propose speakers or topics. Submissions are due Monday, June 14, 2021.